- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site
- Who collects such information
- How such information is used
- With whom your information may be shared
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information
Please review the information below.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, address, interests, and similar information.
- We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors such as credit card or social security numbers.
- We use customer contact information from the registration forms to send the user requested information about our organization.
- We never sell, share or trade any of our customer information with other companies or organizations.
United Caring Services is the sole owner of the information collected on the website. This site does not collect personally identifying information about users except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. For example, we collect information from you in the following ways:
Some areas of our Site request or require contact and other information.
During the registration process, we collect personal and other information such as your name, address, and email address.
No data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information. None of our forms are behind a firewall nor are they encrypted. All information provided is done so voluntarily.
United Caring Services provides users with the opportunity to optout of receiving communications from us at any time. United Caring Services gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications.
Electronic newsletters, alerts and updates: You can click on the “Unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of the email and follow the instructions on the web page.
Mail: If you do not wish to receive mailings from United Caring Services, please send us an email. If you prefer to receive some mailings but not others, please be specific. If you prefer to discuss your preferences first and then send the written notification, please call (812) 422.0297
We may conduct occasional online surveys via our website or via an email newsletter. These surveys are entirely voluntary and you may easily decline to participate.
Contacting the Webmaster:
United Caring Services
PO BOX 1071
Evansville, IN 47706