You are invited to make a difference and join United Caring Services on Monday, October 4, 2021, at Oak Meadow Country Club for our 20th annual 4-person golf scramble re-named in 2018 in honor of Cindy Klassy, a dear friend, longtime board member, and community servant.
This is an amazing event for an amazing cause — to help UCS strengthen its Community of Caring and provide values-based, low barrier, sustainable, and high-quality homeless shelters, services, and solutions.
Get your team together, be a sponsor, sign up, and make a life-saving difference in people’s lives!
- Teams are $400 and Individuals are $100.
- Check-in starts at 8:00 am with a 9:00 am tee time and a lunch buffet available at 1:00 pm.
- Questions? (812) 422-0297 #6 or email@example.com
- Check: Mail to PO Box 1071 Evansville, IN 47706; payable to United Caring Services. Fillable/Printable PDF
- Bonus: Several auction items and raffles will be available as well as in-course games (Mulligans, Skirts, “Double Your Money” Half-Pots, etc).
Make a life-saving difference in people’s lives!
Be inspired by UCS’s services and solutions. Have a wonderful with family, friends, and/or co-workers. Photographs will be taken.
If attending the event, the fair market donation value for sponsorships is: Platinum: $1,500, Gold $1,000, Silver $500, Hospitality $750, Hole $200.
Unable to attend the event? 100% of this sponsorship goes toward UCS’s mission and programs.
Individual and Team Sign Up
The fair market donation value for a Team is $160 Individual is $30.
Printable Registration Form
Return the form and your payment by mail or drop them off in the administration office.
You may need to complete a more detailed registration at check-in for every team member. Questions? (812) 422-0297 x6.
Invite your friends, family, and co-workers to play and/or sponsor.