You are invited to make a difference and join United Caring Services on Monday, October 17, 2022, at Oak Meadow Country Club for our 21st annual 4-person golf scramble – the Cindy Klassic.
This is an amazing event for an amazing cause — to help UCS be a Community of Caring for everyone while providing values-based, low barrier, sustainable, and high-quality homeless shelters, services, and solutions. UCS serves and supports nearly 3,000 people a year across our current programs while we seek to expand and improve to meet more needs helping more people address the issues that cause and continue homelessness. Your support makes an immediate and lasting impact.
Get your team together, sign up, be an event or hole sponsor, and share with others!
- Teams (4-person) are $500, Pairs are $300 and Individuals are $200.
- Registration is online ONLY. Please, REGISTER HERE
- Check-in starts at 7:00 am with a 8:00 am tee time and a lunch available at 12:00 pm.
- Questions? (812) 422-0297 #6 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check: Mail to PO Box 1071 Evansville, IN 47706; payable to United Caring Services.
- Bonus: Mulligans are available online at registration for pre-purchase. Several auction items and raffles will be available as well as in-course games.
- FMV: The fair market donation value for a 4-person Team is $220, Pair is $160, and Individual is $130.
You can make a life-saving difference for 250 people – every day!
Be inspired by UCS’s services and solutions. Have a wonderful day with family, friends, and/or co-workers. Photographs will be taken.
If attending, the fair market donation value for sponsorships is: Platinum: $2,200, Gold $1,450, Silver $1,000, Hospitality $1,000, Hole $300. You can provide a sponsorship (pay online) via the links above or by check. You will receive a receipt via email with online sponsorships/donations. If you need an invoice first to pay by check, please contact the UCS office (812) 422-0297 x6 or email@example.com
Unable to attend the event? 100% of this sponsorship goes toward UCS’s mission and programs.
Help us ensure the Cindy Klassic is a success this year. Invite your friends, family, and co-workers to play and/or sponsor.
Please LIKE and SHARE the event on Facebook (HERE) and on LinkedIn (HERE).