The 2020 UCS Community Market is Saturday, July 18, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The event will be at the C. K. Newsome Center, 100 Walnut Street, Evansville, IN 47713. This is a great indoor, air-conditioned location with great craft and vendor space, ample parking, and WiFi for patrons.
Our Community Market is limited to hand-crafted items with very few exceptions. If you sell a popular item, please first confirm that we do not have a vendor already for your product prior to submitting an application by emailing Lee Ann Shafer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The theme for 2020 is “Christmas in July” but vendors are not limited to Christmas items.
- Booth space is available for $35 per 10’ X 10’ space.
- 8-foot tables (with 2 chairs each) can be provided for an additional $5. (Tables/Chairs are limited)
- Access to electricity can be provided for an additional $5. (Access to electricity is limited)
- We ask each vendor to provide and describe one item for a fun “Chance Raffle.”
- All booths must-have products to purchase on-site.
- This event (booth space, tables, chairs, electricity) is first come, first served.
- No refunds if you are unable to attend.
- Vendor registration deadline is Friday, July 9.
- All proceeds benefit United Caring Services. THANK YOU!
OUR MISSION: To provide values-based, low barrier, sustainable, and high-quality homeless shelters, services, and solutions.
How to Register
- Download and print this registration form (LINK) or click on the image to the right.
- Mail it and your payment and the Release Form to UCS at the address below.
- You will receive a confirmation (by email or phone) with your booth number and other event details.
United Caring Services
ATTN: Community Market
PO Box 1071
Evansville, IN 47706
If you have any questions, please email Lee Ann Shafer at email@example.com or call the UCS Admin Office (812) 422-0297 #6.
Many thanks to our media sponsor – Townsquare Media!
Pictures from 2019