You are invited to make a difference and join United Caring Services on Monday, October 4, 2021, at Oak Meadow Country Club for our 20th annual 4-person golf scramble re-named in 2018 in honor of Cindy Klassy, a dear friend, longtime board member, and community servant.
Get your team together, be a sponsor, register (online or pdf form), and make a life-saving difference in people’s lives!
Download the (fillable pdf) sponsor and team registration form HERE
Or register online via the link below.
Even given the pandemic, 2020’s event was a success – THANK YOU! We can do better! We are once again seeking at least 24 teams and at least that many sponsors (more!) to ensure that this event is successful and fun! Teams are $400 and Individuals are $100.
Check-in starts at 8:00 am with a 9:00 am tee time and a lunch buffet available at 1:00 pm.
Contact: (812) 422-0297 #6
Check: (Mail to): UCS PO Box 1071 Evansville, IN 47706
Securely register HERE through our system using Bloomerang/Stripe (small transaction fee included). You may need to complete a more detailed registration form at check-in for every team member. Questions? (812) 422-0297.
Please LIKE and SHARE the event on Facebook (HERE) too.
This is an amazing event for an amazing cause — to help UCS strengthen its Community Of Caring and provide values-based, low barrier, sustainable, and high-quality homeless shelters, services, and solutions.
Sponsorship opportunities: (Make your sponsorship using the secure button/link above.)
- Platinum – $2000 – 4 golfers, Top Banner Recognition, Golf Cart Signage, and Hole Signage, UCS website, and social media advertising
- Gold – $1500 – 4 golfers, middle banner recognition, hole signage, UCS website, and social media advertising
- Silver – $1000 – 4 golfers, lower banner recognition, UCS website, and social media advertising
- Hospitality – $750 – tabletop signage on lunch buffet and hospitality table, UCS website, and social media advertising
- Hole Sponsor – $200 – hole signage a UCS website and social media advertising
Bonus: Several auction items and raffles will be available as well as in-course games (Mulligans, Skirts, “Double Your Money” Half-Pots, etc).
Thank you, previous sponsors!